`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do folks start a thread and then not respond??

Why do folks start a thread and then not respond??
It baffles me at how many threads I have posted to only to have the OP never respond back. They come back online every day, but still no response. They even start other threads, or respond to threads started by others, but never seem to respond back to a thread they started. Why is that??

RE: Why do folks start a thread and then not respond??
maybe because you are a newbie or this site getting to be a bore

Hmm, I am a newbie? What does that have to do with anything? I am not talking about responses just to me. I see it happen a lot, even to folks that have been here even longer than you.

I don't think new has anything to do with it. Maybe it's just a lack of people paying attention to what they are doing.
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

What are you referring to? If your talking about how some threads have a bunch of "offer sent" posts followed by "offer responded to" posts, and some threads the OP doesn't reply something in return it's because they don't find it necessary. The sender already knows they've been responded to.

It could be too that this site is not what it used to be in terms of people in the community. The forums are almost lifeless at times.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]