`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3,000 post - Contest PART 2 CLOSED

RE: 3,000 post - Contest PART 2
This is not my most valuable card, but definitely one of my favorites.
I had just posted my first ever FT thread, and things were going great. I had made around 5 trades up to that point, and was beginning to get a better feel for the site's trading. Then, someting odd happened: I had a yellow banner near the middle of my computer sceen telling me that I had something called a "private message". I opened it up, and to my surprise, was a picture of this card and someone telling me they could move this for the right deal. So, we set up a trade, and we were both happy with our ends. I followed the tracking every day, just waiting for my new favorite piece to my Pedroia collection to arrive. Since then, this card has slipped through the top tier of my collection thanks to the wonderful traders on this site, but I will always remember it as the first big card I ever obtained through a trade:[Image: IMG_04331_zpswurblznf.jpg]
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

RE: 3,000 post - Contest PART 2
Looks like 1 more entry tonight, but for whatever reason 10 people dropped out after the first part. That is disappointing, so hopefully there aren't as many dropouts after the 3rd part.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: 3,000 post - Contest PART 2 CLOSED
Man I'm pretty disappointed I didn't get into part two of your contest I'm still in the process of moving from germany. Your contest is pretty awesome. Kudos to you for getting everyone involved and giving back. Congrats again on 3K... you will be at 4 before to long.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto