`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
90 Gold signatures, Artist's proofs, 1st day issue etc

90 Gold signatures, Artist's proofs, 1st day issue etc
Looking to make a bulk trade for commons of early 90s collectors choice good signatures, pinnacle, sportsflics, etc artists proofs, and stadium club first day issue. Wanting to put together some
Complete sets and figured I might as well start with the commons. Willing to give you $50 BV in your favor for a larger trade

RE: 90 Gold signatures, Artist's proofs, 1st day issue etc
I too am working on some of these sets.

Specifically:
-93 first day issue
-94 pinnacle museum collection
-94 electric diamond

Have about 60 extra first day issues at this point and a handful of museum collections. If you want to wait until you have some extras we can swap card for card, or I could trade them to you now
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Check me

I only have a couple, but if you're doing football too, then I could probably come up with over 100 various old parallels.
**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums

I know I still have a few. Are you looking to complete any 97 score showcase series or artist proofs, cause I have a ton of those as well.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]