`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A case of 2015 Allen and Ginter (Scan Heavy)

RE: A case of 2015 Allen and Ginter (Scan Heavy)
Wow that Bryant 10th anniversary !
[Image: c420f836-983f-40d0-9430-a8ccfd947155_zpsfddf63fd.jpg]

Thanks for the comments. I am not trading at this time.
@adamtranski: Yea I was pretty stoked with the book card. I really like those.

@nate: I do all of the mini non sport sets and build a complete set every year. I could have probably saved a ton of money just building them from scratch but I had a great time opening these with my wife.

@redsoxfan: there may not be. That would explain why I had 3 complete sets.

@doc: I was really pumped about the Rocky stuff as well. A Mike Trout oversized was my best box topper, it wasn't auto'd or anything. I did get a pack of the red border minis. The boxes look a little more cheaply made this year. I still have them all in case they make some sort of announcment.

@gator: Thanks I was stoked about that one the most

(07-26-2015, 09:59 PM)rob024420 Wrote: @doc: I was really pumped about the Rocky stuff as well. A Mike Trout oversized was my best box topper, it wasn't auto'd or anything. I did get a pack of the red border minis. The boxes look a little more cheaply made this year. I still have them all in case they make some sort of announcment.
A Trout Box Topper is still pretty cool, even unsigned. Great idea keeping the boxes. I'd have done the same. Last year, the boxes were super flimsy, unlike 2013, the year they hid those 1/1 cards. I though I saw someone here post a 1/1 card that was cello-wrapped, just like the 2013 cards. So maybe something IS hidden????
Good Luck, if so!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Very nice. I decided not to get a case of Ginter this year and I really do miss it. In the past I've opened cases of Ginter but have never been lucky enough to get a book, congrats on that!

Totally missed the Rizzo and Hammel 10th anniversary cards ...... And a Rizzo rip card ? This is a Cubs fan dream case ..... What if the the Rizzo rip has Addison , Soler or Bryant in it !!!! Awesome case

(07-27-2015, 09:16 AM)gator1221 Wrote: Totally missed the Rizzo and Hammel 10th anniversary cards ...... And a Rizzo rip card ? This is a Cubs fan dream case ..... What if the the Rizzo rip has Addison , Soler or Bryant in it ?
The Rizzo rip had a Clayton Kershaw EXT Mini.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

That Cespedes book is really nice!

(07-27-2015, 09:59 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: The Rizzo rip had a Clayton Kershaw EXT Mini.
Sorry , didn't read it I saw the Cubbie cards and got lost looking at the beautiful cardboard .