`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My serial number shows a zero grade

My serial number shows a zero grade
My serial number shows a zero grade. I submitted a card to be re cased because the case had a crack they issued it the same grade with a new serial number and did not enter it in to the population correctly. Nobody has an answer or has called me back. Terrible customer service. Will be using PSA from now on much more professional.

RE: My serial number shows a zero grade
I, too, wouldn't mind an answer to this. I have three cards that I submitted that all have a serial number but a final grade of zero.

9569732 1941 Play Ball Hal Trosky
9569738 1941 Play Ball Joe Kuhel
9569739 1941 Play Ball Chuck Klein

They have a graded date of 12/9/16.

Good luck to both of you on getting Customer Service to fix anything. I didn't get any satisfaction for my Joe Pepitone Legendary Lumber Gold in 14 months.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(12-24-2016, 12:10 PM)bamyanks Wrote: Good luck to both of you on getting Customer Service to fix anything. I didn't get any satisfaction for my Joe Pepitone Legendary Lumber Gold in 14 months.
But Beckett will do a great job of calling you on the phone and emailing you to sell you more stuff no problem!!! Don't expect them to answer questions or fix existing problems.

John
[Image: ZZZBearsBanner1.jpg]
Lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher Supercollector

(12-30-2016, 07:04 PM)zubaltec Wrote: But Beckett will do a great job of calling you on the phone and emailing you to sell you more stuff no problem!!! Don't expect them to answer questions or fix existing problems.

John
Very good point John. In one way I wish I left the Joe Pep with them just to see how long it would have taken them. Their customer service sucks. I think it's because the Indians they outsourced cust. service to don't understand what we're talking about. So if they don't understand how the heck can they tell someone else about it.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

My cards were returned ungraded with notes of shaving, coloring and edging. I guess it is possible

Card 1
Card 2
Card 3

Why is Beckett so bad at customer service?  They are slow to grade cards and you can’t get an answer to any question.  After almost 2 months, I learned that my 71 Banks is getting a 0 grade. I didn’t know a zero was possible. The card wasn’t perfect but it was a 5-7 realistically.  Will probably crack those slabs and send them to SGC or PSA. No more Beckett for me.