Target break.

Target break.
Baught 4 of the prizm draft. Love these btw. Hit 3 autos
Here's the good one especially if we have a Forsett collector
[Image: 962493DE-AC9A-4F1B-A213-49AD172F9B6A_zps3vdqiwdl.jpg]
[Image: 2A628D9B-2450-4E4B-80A9-DD1DDC580573_zps7sgi6da5.jpg]
Very happy with it, too bad it wasn't AP tho hehe

RE: Target break.
Great hit man, I love these as well. I know a lot of people bag on Panini but these racks are a blast to open IMO. Lots of good cards coming from the retail side too!! Plus I really appreciate how sturdy the cards feel in hand and the color refractors really pop.

I have to start buying retail of this product. I have bought 7 hobby packs and no autos or anything good. Nice hit!!

Great pull, I pulled the 1/1 Patrick Peterson just like the Forsett

After posting on your thread earlier had to go back for some more of the racks . Pulled two more autos out of three packs. One Camo auto of Michael Dyer 01/99 and my third refractor auto of Eric Tomlinson :-( Fun break again though

Yeah I busted a few more and pulled the reg alumnus auto of friggin Forsett lol. They are nice though
Did pull a red of Blake sims maybe good for a bama collector
Also I think I hit 4 autos in 5 racks lol. Also when I was at target I thought I was buying all the racks they had which was 11 I think and I noticed as I opened up rack number 3 or 4i noticed they were the '14 and I was like oh crap cause those suck. So I opened 2 more of those for a total of 4 I think then decided to take the other 5 back lol

Nice retail 1/1 auto. That's sweet.
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*