`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 2015 Allen & ginter blasters

4 2015 Allen & ginter blasters
Target had them out early was only getting two as my luck stinks but the wife said just get all 4 or else we will just end up going back.

Long story short wish I had just gotten two....or none

My 4 blasters yielded no autos, no serial numbered cards or no number back minis
No Bryant rookie

Mini framed relic of Morneau
Full size relic of Michelle beade

Lots of full size and mini inserts but none of the inserts seem to be short run apart from healthy mind / healthy body which I didn't get

Notable base is joc Pederson and yosmani thomas

The design looks way too much like 2013 in my opinion and some cards are brownish and some blue

Figure I'll throw the relics up on eBay and see if I can recoup even the price of 1 blaster

RE: 4 2015 Allen & ginter blasters
I am bit scared of this years ginter, it looks like it is riding on the fact that it is 10 years old to sell cards. I am scared.

(07-21-2015, 07:26 PM)once78 Wrote: I am bit scared of this years ginter, it looks like it is riding on the fact that it is 10 years old to sell cards. I am scared.
It sounds like they're giving more hits for the money in hobby at least
But I don't really like the different color base cards

I am with you. I think they tamer too much with the tweaking they do. Ginter has a formula that has worked I think after 2012 they went off road a bit too much and I am afraid they aren't going to find their way back. The relics look weak too this year. Not a lot of HOF around. But ginter isn't about the hits is it? But for the price I wish they would give us at least an auto a box.

(07-21-2015, 10:04 PM)once78 Wrote: I am with you. I think they tamer too much with the tweaking they do. Ginter has a formula that has worked I think after 2012 they went off road a bit too much and I am afraid they aren't going to find their way back. The relics look weak too this year. Not a lot of HOF around. But ginter isn't about the hits is it? But for the price I wish they would give us at least an auto a box.
guaranteed auto would be nice, but then the price of the autos likely wouldnt be as high on auction.

they are at least guaranteeing some buy back cards per box.

My buddy got a hobby box at his LCS last night and pulled 3 relics, one a framed mini. He also landed a framed buyback, but it wasn't numbered. I thought those were gonna be 1/1's? Aside from that, he landed 2 full size buybacks and a Yadier Molina mini #'ed/25. It didn't exactly build confidence in it for me, but I'm sure each box is different...
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

(07-22-2015, 08:23 AM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: My buddy got a hobby box at his LCS last night and pulled 3 relics, one a framed mini. He also landed a framed buyback, but it wasn't numbered. I thought those were gonna be 1/1's? Aside from that, he landed 2 full size buybacks and a Yadier Molina mini #'ed/25. It didn't exactly build confidence in it for me, but I'm sure each box is different...

i havent really bought much other than a few blasters in a year, but i was excited for the 10th anniversary ginter and some of the non baseball autos this year...of the few box breaks i saw posted on blowout so far i havent been overly impressed.

I may just holdoff on buying anything.

I have a case coming on Friday of this week. I will post it up here once I break everything and get it sorted.

(07-22-2015, 10:39 AM)rob024420 Wrote: I have a case coming on Friday of this week. I will post it up here once I break everything and get it sorted.
you should do good on a case, i actually contemplated a case last week since they were below 1k at pre-order