`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF: 2011 Taylor Jungmann auto and colors!
Thumbs Down 
WTTF: 2011 Taylor Jungmann auto and colors!
As the title says, I want to make some dealings for the lone bright spot in the Brewers 2015 campaign lol....looking for his BC auto and colors as well as the prospect colors and the Sterling auto and colors as well! I know these may be stashed away in common boxes and all that and since he's with the Brewers you may have just put them in your kids bike spokes since Brewer pitchers don't ever Pan out or remain healthy long enough to sniff even AAA but bring them out and send them to me Smile haha.... Looking forward to any deals!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

RE: WTTF: 2011 Taylor Jungmann auto and colors!
Anyone with any of TJ? Come on... check your junk boxes.... fireplaces.... under that shorter leg of your kitchen table....
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

Man, i am glad he saved his good stuff for the majors. I was worrying he wasn't ever going to make it since he's been extremely mediocre throughout his entire time in the minors.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Me too. Was a pleasant surprise to see how good his stuff actually is....