`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organize Selling?

RE: Organize Selling?
(07-17-2015, 04:45 PM)GoStros Wrote: The sale price DOES show up. You have to scroll to the right to see it. But kamdensmom, on the few cards you have made visiible for sale, all the prices show 0.00 I can click on my own profile and see the asking prices for the ones I have marked.
Yes, I know that. But only if you go into his profile and click on box to see what cards he is selling. However, you then have to initiate a trade to get to the cards and I don't see the sell price anywhere there. Am I missing something?

I see what you are saying. Yes, there is still MUCH room for improvement. I guess you could always make a cash offer and see what happens.

Ok....another question. I can't figure out why the list I'm working in isn't showing up?

Have you marked it public? By default the collection will come up private.

Dad's cards is listed as public. There are about 500 cards. Does anyone see them? I started adding in pricing on some

over 500 cards listed for sale but only some have values showing. Just a suggestion, full book and over book values probably won't generate sales. Too many other "discount" avenues for collector's to shop, but good luck.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

How much for the Clementes?

I've learned that people offer what they will pay. I'm not as concerned about that. The cards that have sold ( still trying to sort through that) have been close. It is also not worth free shipping to ship for less than10

(07-19-2015, 01:23 AM)a1c_speck Wrote: How much for the Clementes?
Prices should be updated. I will double check what I have left if you are interested

How do you search for members???