`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any rare yelichs out there?

RE: Any rare yelichs out there?
If you want, send me a list and I'll print it out. I have 3 dealer friends that send me pics daily. I told them previously I was interested in Yelich so I usually get some options on some pretty nice ones. Actually just got sent pics this week of a Topps Chrome gold refractor auto rc and a Tek 1/1.

Which tek 1/1? I have the charcoal 1/1

Have two of the golds, and looking to trade my extra.
And actually the charcoal is on its way... Not in-hand

Thanks matt. I actually just picked up a non-rare rarity. His '13 topps chrome update big box gold refractor /250. I have two of the black /99's, and have seen 6 or more of them listed for sale/trade, but I have NEVER
seen one of the golds. Super stoked its on its way!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

I honestly can't remember which one it was. I'll give them a call tomorrow and figure it out.

(07-18-2015, 09:26 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I honestly can't remember which one it was. I'll give them a call tomorrow and figure it out.
Right on. LMK. Just got the charcoal 1/1 in the mail today from someone who also sold me a few of the '15 finest plates.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

It's the Cyan.

(07-22-2015, 07:45 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: It's the Cyan.
Ok. As usual, interested. I have what I consider to be fair prices for purchases of cards that aren't on my top 25 wants list....

Non-RC/prospect plates I pay anywhere from $20-30 depending on the set/mood or whether or not I already have a plate from that set. Ideally I would want at least one plate from each release. I'm actually trying to stay away from purchasing more than one... If I get two, then I would feel compelled to get 3. And lord knows, if I get 3, I will be willing to overpay for the fourth. Then I would need to complete the entire 1/1 collection + rainbow... you get the idea Smile

But yea, $30 is the absolute cap, and of course I prefer on the lower end Smile If he was somewhere in that range, let me know or feel free to give him my contact info. Any higher and I'll have to pass.

I pulled a yelich auto from stadium club 2015. If your interested.

(07-24-2015, 07:28 PM)laker3431 Wrote: I pulled a yelich auto from stadium club 2015. If your interested.
Already have the base and the black foil, but thanks for the response.

Bump this up! Where are those rare yelichs? Still have some solid trade bait left and am definitely willing to buy.