Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Tons & Tons & Tons of New Cards Loaded to Org. Looking to Make Trades
Smile 
Tons & Tons & Tons of New Cards Loaded to Org. Looking to Make Trades
I have loaded tons of new cards in the past few months into my org. Please take a look and if you see something of interest and send me an open offer.

I have many higher end cards that are not listed in my org so if you are looking for a higher end trade, check my Ebay store http://stores.ebay.com/Double-Play-Sports?_rdc=1 or let me know what team or specific players you are looking for and I will see what I have.

I am also looking for any Baseball (On-Card Rookie Autographs, 1960's-1980's Cincinnati Reds On-Card Autographs, New York Mets On-Card Autographs, 1970's & 1980's Brewers On-Card Autographs & 1970's 1980's Padres On-Card Autographs). Any Dallas Cowboys & San Diego Chargers (On-Card Autographs). Any Hall of Fame Baseball, Football or Basketball (On-Card Autographs). I'm also looking for Baseball RC's of Star Players from 1933 to Current (Always Looking for Baseball RC's of Stars of the 1980's & 1990's) Also looking for Cowboys NRMT-MT or Better RC's from the 1960's to Early 1990's to add to my hoarding problem)

Thank you for taking the time to check out my org.
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

RE: Tons & Tons & Tons of New Cards Loaded to Org. Looking to Make Trades
Lots and lots of new stuff just added bump!
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

Saturday Morning Bump!

Saturday Morning Bump!

Ready for some Football & Trading Bump!