`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My wife has lost her battle with cancer

RE: My wife has lost her battle with cancer
Cancer is an awful disease. Ive lost my father (56 years old) and my best friend (19 years old) to this disease. I have always found comfort in knowing they are not having to hurt and battle anymore and I feel like they are in a better place. Always remember to be strong for your kids, my mother hasnt been the same since my father passed. Although my brother and I are adults and are living our own lives, we feel like we have lost both parents. So sorry for your loss but this isnt the end, you all will be reunited one day.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Very sorry for you & your familys lose
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Sorry for your loss Sad
Collecting Clarence Weatherspoon

SO many of us have been in the same boat, we can relate to your loss. My condolences and glad you can be grateful for the times you had and the blessing of her in your life.
Lakers / PC / For Trade:
http://goehring9.weebly.com

So sorry for your loss. I'm kind of in the same situation as my brother has become very sick and he has 2 daughters (they will turn 3 and 1 later this year). I'm just trying to be there for him and my nieces. It sucks but this is the cruel part of life.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

My deepest condolences to you and yours. I too have been there in your shoes not too long ago and it was devastating. But you will see her soon one day ...... but not now. There is still much to do for your loved ones here. Be strong for the best is yet to come.

I am terribly sorry for your loss, and for your daughters also. All the best to you all.
I am "THE" Elgin Baylor collector. Collecting basketball cards since 1992. You may know me from other places as "SportsItUpCards" or "Gio"

Collecting:

Elgin Baylor

Steve Francis 1999-00 Rare cards #'d to 100 or less

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk

Thank you all for the kind words. Very heart felt, a little teary eyed lol
You know there are times when I'm with my brother and his family and I'm really ok but when I'm alone at times it's very difficult. So I guess it helps writing on here especially when you all have kind words to say. And I appreciate that very much. It does make you wonder how you go forward at times and I know time heels all wounds, lost mom on April 18 and lost my sister when she was just 19 and I was 20 but this one is going to take some time. Tearing up now so I'm going to say bye for now. You guys and gals rock lol