`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you report a bad trader?

RE: How do you report a bad trader?
His feedback looks really solid. It seems unlikely he mess all this up for a $30 deal unless he's getting a bunch of guys at once.

I wouldn't suggest going over to his place even with the police. It's a $30 trade so there's no need to escalate things that high and who knows if that's really his residence. Me personally if he doesn't respond to my messages in a week I'd post his name on the board as a bad trader and let the mods do the rest i.e. banning him. I know it sucks taking a more of a passive approach to the matter but being banned over a $30 trade should wake this person up and if not then at least they can't do it on here anymore. Photowiz1 burnt me and when he came back with a new name he was promptly banned again.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

My first attempt to recontact was on 7/6 and then again last night.

I would like to thank you all for all of your help in this matter.

I'd post their user name & out him right here on the forum so everyone is warned.
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

I have PM'ed a mod, BIG mod, and he is going to attempt contact. I will give it a few days. If nothing I will out him for everyone. This guy has zero negatives and only one neutral since he joined years ago.

Maybe something happened to him? As everyone said for $30.
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Hope you didn't get screwed! Please PM me their name so I know not to trade with them.

Good luck with getting your cards!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Be wary about going over to their house. Desperate people are usually the people who steal from others and they continue to do stupid/desperate things to stay out of trouble. Knocking on somebody's door for $30 and getting shot would be a bad day.

I'm guessing with that kind of feedback he got tied up with real life issues, something happended to him/her or they simply screwed up and are trying to figure out a way to fix it. My suggestion is what you already did, contact the Mod. They are usually a big help in getting you even or getting the person banned so sombody else won't get taken. Sucks and I hope you get your end soon.

And I'd feel fine posting their user name at this point to help others on the boards out. If you end up getting your end, you can always update the thread. Good luck sir.

(07-10-2015, 01:46 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Hope you didn't get screwed! Please PM me their name so I know not to trade with them.

Good luck with getting your cards!
The bad trader's screen name is toppsbaseballpi. This was the response he sent to the mod that contacted him:

I am out of the country on vacation. As I told him, I may have logged in, but with as choppy as Beckett is, I never saw any notices while only looking at card prices or organize. I can sent confirmation number when I return. This guy concerns me as he originally wanted to meet in person, now know where I live, and got kind of irritated with the slow mail that I can not control.

So he is concerned about me wanting to meet somewhere in the middle of the mere 7 miles seperating us?? He never even marked the items as shipped, much less provided me with a confirmation number, as I did for him.