`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NOW WITH SCAN - Pretty Nice HOF Hit out of Series 2 Blaster!

RE: NOW WITH SCAN - Pretty Nice HOF Hit out of Series 2 Blaster!
A few things like a Longoria Stamp penny, Jacob Degrom stepping up auto /25 and a clear of Nick Swisher and a bunt /25 of Adam Jones! Those were all in hobby though. I did pull a Puig Sparkle in retail Series 1.

(07-10-2015, 01:09 PM)magneto2 Wrote: A few things like a Longoria Stamp penny, Jacob Degrom stepping up auto /25 and a clear of Nick Swisher and a bunt /25 of Adam Jones! Those were all in hobby though. I did pull a Puig Sparkle in retail Series 1.
Very nice! Degrom looks like the real deal and those other hits are sweet, too.

Oh wow that is a pretty card!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Thanks, the one that surprised me is Bunt card goes for really good money.. In the same box as the bunt, clear acetate also got a silver frame of Emilio Bonifacio.

Nice hit! I do and I don't like the idea of having an insert set like that only available in Wal-Mart packs. When I saw Matt Carpenter was on the list I figured I'd have a hard time getting one, but luckily one got listed on eBay right out of the gate and I was able to snag it.

(07-10-2015, 03:36 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Nice hit! I do and I don't like the idea of having an insert set like that only available in Wal-Mart packs. When I saw Matt Carpenter was on the list I figured I'd have a hard time getting one, but luckily one got listed on eBay right out of the gate and I was able to snag it.
What bugs me is as soon as I pulled the Biggio I started to research these and discovered there is a Trout auto (my main PC guy) in the set ... sure enough, there was one on the bay.

Obviously values and re-sale are a big part of cards and collectibles, but I was thinking, man, if I would have pulled the Trout instead of the Biggio it would have been the most special pull of my life.

Some other dude pulls it and goes directly for the cash grab ... nothing wrong with that, just wish it would have gone to the "right" guy ... me! LOL

(07-10-2015, 06:17 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Some other dude pulls it and goes directly for the cash grab ... nothing wrong with that, just wish it would have gone to the "right" guy ... me! LOL
I feel your pain there..... hahaha. Can't say I didn't try though, the odds behind the pull are pretty insane so I know why you'd want to keep it.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

(07-10-2015, 07:23 PM)Odyssey Wrote: I feel your pain there..... hahaha. Can't say I didn't try though, the odds behind the pull are pretty insane so I know why you'd want to keep it.
Big difference between a cash grab on ebay and trying to trade for a card I've wanted for a long time.

That is one sweet looking card!!!! Congrats Smile
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

(07-15-2015, 09:36 AM)animie67 Wrote: That is one sweet looking card!!!! Congrats Smile
Thank you, I was pretty excited.