`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite 2015 topps set

Favorite 2015 topps set
Just wondering at the half way point of the season. What is your favorite set so far this year. Topps base, stadium club, finest, archives or gypsy queen. I'm kind of leaning towards stadium club.

RE: Favorite 2015 topps set
I'm working on my stadium club boxes right now. So far its my fav. I have a couple of questions on the numbering. Hope I can get those resolved.

I gotta pick finest. The auto checklist was awesome IMO. Great design too. Stadium Club is a close second though
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Museum Collection.

Finest...
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

I like em all for different reasons as each set is special in thier own way. Stadium Club is an awesome product with great photography and design and a lot of sentimental +'s, I really stay away from the high end products but only for financial reasons. Not real fond of Heritage at 1st but it has grown on me. I'll go with Topps Flagship retail because I love the commerative coin cards found in blasters....sharp looking design cards, nice selection of players plus a good ROI for retail. Really looking forward to Update this year in the second half (A&G also, but damn...it's so hit & miss both hobby and reatil)
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(07-05-2015, 08:05 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Finest...
Great minds think alike
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(07-05-2015, 08:42 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: I like em all for different reasons as each set is special in thier own way. Stadium Club is an awesome product with great photography and design and a lot of sentimental +'s, I really stay away from the high end products but only for financial reasons. Not real fond of Heritage at 1st but it has grown on me. I'll go with Topps Flagship retail because I love the commerative coin cards found in blasters....sharp looking design cards, nice selection of players plus a good ROI for retail. Really looking forward to Update this year in the second half (A&G also, but damn...it's so hit & miss both hobby and reatil)
Yeah, gotta agree with Joe. The Flagship is about the best for me, too. I don't buy high end products, so out of a choice of Bowman, Gypsy Queen, Archives, Heritage and Flagship, so far the Flagship series 1 & 2 have me. The First HR Medallion cards have me hooked and since there were plenty of $5 off coupons, the blaster price ($15) of Series 2 can't be beat! A close 2nd place would be Bowman. Bowman retail was pretty generous this year and the /99 green auto exclusives were a really nice bonus.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Bowman and gypsy queen. Will see what A&G does soon enough.
Collecting Allen & ginter and Gypsy queen base sets/inserts/SP/and specials.