Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Thank You
Thumbs Up 
A Thank You
I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone on the boards whether we've traded or not. Joining Beckett back in 2012 brought me back to a hobby I hadn't been in since I was a kid. Not only did it help me rediscover my love of baseball cards but it helped me get through a dark period in my life.

While the last several months I've mostly been using the organization to keep track of my cards, recently I've been using the boards and trading features again to much joy. So, thank you to everyone I've run into, talked to, or traded with. I love it here!

PS. Keep me in mind for those guys in my signature!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

RE: A Thank You
Well done. I love seeing positive members on the boards.

Love seeing positive posts like this! I have a few Cal's in my ORG you may have interest in.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

I think it a lot but obviously until now didn't say it and thought it deserved to be. This is a great community of folks.

(06-30-2015, 08:31 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Well done. I love seeing positive members on the boards.

Offer sent. Thank you!

(06-30-2015, 08:45 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Love seeing positive posts like this! I have a few Cal's in my ORG you may have interest in.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Nice post. Thanks for the great trade.

Thank you. I can't wait to get home tomorrow. My mailbox should be quite full.

(06-30-2015, 09:07 PM)coliv80@yahoo.com Wrote: Nice post. Thanks for the great trade.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11