`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ORG problems

ORG problems
Anyone else getting computer gibberish instead of normal content? Or is it just me?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: ORG problems
Mine seems to be working just fine. But I only have 23 cards need listed in there and nothing else.

Haven't seen that today
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

no problems here with the org.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

It would not let me in the first time I tried so tried again and it is working for me
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Maybe it was a momentary glitch. It's working fine. It never works great with my ipad, but it never gave me HTML gobbledygook before.
Thanks all. Problem is resolved ... For now! Dum-dum-dum!
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(06-30-2015, 01:23 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Maybe it was a momentary glitch. It's working fine. It never works great with my ipad, but it never gave me HTML gobbledygook before.
Thanks all. Problem is resolved ... For now! Dum-dum-dum!
I'm guessing you saw inside the Matrix. Congratulations, Doc ... you are our Keanu Reeves.
Kepler

(06-30-2015, 05:12 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I'm guessing you saw inside the Matrix. Congratulations, Doc ... you are our Keanu Reeves.
I knew he picked the blue pill!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(06-30-2015, 05:12 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I'm guessing you saw inside the Matrix. Congratulations, Doc ... you are our Keanu Reeves.
(06-30-2015, 05:18 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: I knew he picked the blue pill!
LOL
Yeah, I keep checking the back of my neck for the head-plug-jack! Smile

It happened to me a few hours ago. I tried logging in again and no problem. Who knows what they are tinkering with now.