`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Prizm Drafts and Picks

RE: 2015 Prizm Drafts and Picks
I got a couple of these and also got an Eric Tomilson autograph. At least he's apparently currently an Eagle so at least its a p.c. card.

I would also have been really happy with the E.J. Bibbs autograph - being born in Ames, I'm an Iowa State fan and there aren't a lot of Cyclone cards out there.

(07-07-2015, 11:11 AM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: Sweet, thanks! Could donate some PayPal if that's your preference- keep me posted.
Sorry been a while since I have been on here. I forgot about this thread. I will check tonight. I know I got a Karlos Williams Red Prizm auto I know for sure and a J Winston red Prizm refractor from the extra pack of three cards. If interested shoot me a pM
(07-15-2015, 11:53 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: I got a couple of these and also got an Eric Tomilson autograph. At least he's apparently currently an Eagle so at least its a p.c. card.

I would also have been really happy with the E.J. Bibbs autograph - being born in Ames, I'm an Iowa State fan and there aren't a lot of Cyclone cards out there.
I have an extra Bibbs if you are interested , send me a PM

Nice break
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK