`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Super" Matt Carpenter Mail Day

RE: "Super" Matt Carpenter Mail Day
wow sick carpenters!!!! congrats on all the pick ups!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

RE: "Super" Matt Carpenter Mail Day
(06-25-2015, 05:30 PM)slufan83 Wrote: I've built a pretty nice collection, but I know of a collection or two that still has me beat. I put in some pretty high bids on 3 or 4 1/1 cards that were listed on eBay in the last month and the same person beat me out on all of them. The Museum Collection Bat Barrel Nameplate 1/1 sold a couple weeks ago and I made the guy who outbid me pay over $375 for it. Unfortunately I work a 3-11 shift and because of the nature of my job I can't have my cell phone on me, so I pretty much had to bid high and hope for the best since they all ended while I was working....needless to say I lost out on some good ones.

I have over 300 different cards so far, which I think is pretty good since he has really only had cards made of him in 2013, 2014, and 2015, and just those prospect cards in 2011. I have 180 numbered cards, 34 relic cards, and 70 autographs Smile
what you need is someone who can back you up (he bids for you while your away ) I live in Hawaii and there some auctions that ends while im still asleep. I have a brother whos in Texas and he does this for me