`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Manny machado auto

Looking for Manny machado auto
Hey all, as the title says. Looking for more Machado autos. Send me offers our let me know on here. Thanks.

RE: Looking for Manny machado auto
Buying at all?

Lol, looking to trade hopefully. Ago my cash is going to my girls summer sports. Lol.

(06-24-2015, 06:45 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Lol, looking to trade hopefully. Ago my cash is going to my girls summer sports. Lol.
Keep those kiddos first!! Well done.

Offer sent

Responded. Yeah it keeps them active and not bored. Not to mention it's fun to help coach and be part of her team. This agree is fun. My oldest is 10 in softball. Youngest 5 teeball.

I have one incoming that will be for trade. Have any Yelich or Bregman?
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Have these two marked FT, fire me an offer if you're interested in either. Cheers.

[Image: 09machado-L.jpg]
[Image: 11machado-1-L.jpg]
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(06-24-2015, 07:56 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: Have these two marked FT, fire me an offer if you're interested in either. Cheers.

cool. will do here shortly. thanks
(06-24-2015, 07:44 PM)petillo64 Wrote: I have one incoming that will be for trade. Have any Yelich or Bregman?
Petillo, not at the moment. but maybe getting one through facebook. i will keep you informed. thanks
(06-24-2015, 07:56 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: Have these two marked FT, fire me an offer if you're interested in either. Cheers.

offer sent. thanks

Sounds good. If it is a need for either of those players, count me in... For the machado, or anything in my org really
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint