`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Mailday Replacement

Topps Mailday Replacement
Decided not wait for odell to sign other cards and I requested an odell as a replacement. Got one Smile
[Image: odell%20topps_zpscgc4vjhl.jpeg]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Topps Mailday Replacement
Nice!!
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

Thanks. Didn't want to get julioed and get crap later as he doesn't appear to be signing and stickers are being used for newer stuff vs stuff already committed to previously
(06-23-2015, 06:56 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: Nice!!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

awesome … at least they didn't try to send you a bunch of junk!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I would've returned the package quicker then quick at that rate. I wanted an Odell and got an equal replacement which topps is decent about for the most part
(06-24-2015, 06:50 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: awesome … at least they didn't try to send you a bunch of junk!
My Flickr

very cool to see them do a replacement for the same player.

I'm still waiting on a Topps Prime Marshawn Lynch redemption for I believe over 8 months now.

If I didn't PC Lynch I'd consider asking for a replacement of his, but with my luck would get a Chris Harper or along those lines.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Very nice! Congrats! Had it been Panini...

Randi

Topps has been ok with me for the most part. Panini however has almost always taken care of me though it's been awhile since I've had any redemptions with them
My Flickr