`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Devon Travis Rainbow!

RE: Devon Travis Rainbow!
(06-23-2015, 10:24 AM)dmbcrush22 Wrote: I have been watching him a lot this year. And hope he comes back strong from the injury. I'm curious why Detroit moved him so easily... For Grose? I think his name is?
I think Detroit traded him because they feel like they have a long-term middle-infield duo in Kinsler/Iglesias, and thought he was expendable for an outfielder which they needed(Gose)
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Yea I suppose that makes sense. Just seems like the guy is a potential 5 tool player. Sort of a Robinson Cano with more speed and D even. Anyone else think so as well? Of course small sample size applies ... But... Still!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

(06-23-2015, 10:24 AM)dmbcrush22 Wrote: I have been watching him a lot this year. And hope he comes back strong from the injury. I'm curious why Detroit moved him so easily... For Grose? I think his name is?

And Yeah, I think ... THINK ... That it's the whole rainbow, can anyone confirm? But as Matt said, what ever happened to ROYGBIV ?! Wasn't that the rainbow ?!? Since when is atomic or camo colors even? Haha
Congrats, that's awesome! I know there have been more but that's the first full rainbow (with super) I've ever seen. Outside of plates and base that is the full rainbow. I don't think printing plate is a color but if atomic is idk. lol

Out of curiosity which ones did you pull? I would probably only try the full rainbow if I pulled the super.

At least it's only 12 cards

[Image: 3ad1a009e9be52a135f6080d0379c731_zpsbf6d445b.jpg]
[Image: 58c0c797b75cab5c3e1edea265bba53a_zpsce487a66.jpg]

I pulled the base, chrome, green , and purple I believe. The rest aquired !

That is an impressive Heyward rainbow there !!!!!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

Thanks.

Put your rainbow in the rainbow thread I made. I want to see everyone's.

Sorry didn't mean to steal your thread

No problem I'll toss it up there !

Really nice. Congratulations.