`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BGS POP REPORT

BGS POP REPORT
Hi, Does anyone know why on the POP report it will show all the cards grades but there will be a few cards that have a final grade of 10 but it doesn't show the subs for those cards? Thank!

RE: BGS POP REPORT
(06-20-2015, 07:51 PM)schootay Wrote: Hi, Does anyone know why on the POP report it will show all the cards grades but there will be a few cards that have a final grade of 10 but it doesn't show the subs for those cards? Thank!
Way too much info to list for every card.

(06-20-2015, 08:10 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Way too much info to list for every card.

I've also wondered this.

Hofcollector,
Maybe I don't fully understand your answer but if that's true then that is the most pathetic reason to not show all the sub grades of all cards graded!

If Beckett is going to charge money for grading, then their grading database should include every card graded with all the details about each card.

Why do you need it? They have a graded card look up to verify cards you may potentially buy, trade or want to cross check authenticity. I understand if your super critical of good subs and want to know just HOW rare a graded card is but understand that opens a can of worms as far as the population report goes. Before you go getting all hopped up on that "if they are going to charge money for grading" rant you probably need to realize they are the only company to give you sub grades, a population report (which is free by the way along with the graded card look up) and an auto grade. They do all this for far cheaper than PSA and they do it far better. Not to mention their cases are a superior product.

(06-20-2015, 07:51 PM)schootay Wrote: Hi, Does anyone know why on the POP report it will show all the cards grades but there will be a few cards that have a final grade of 10 but it doesn't show the subs for those cards? Thank!
I know this one, Alex. What is, because its a BCCG Graded card. Just a little Jeopardy humor.

NOW, on to the unJeopardized answer:

Its a card that has been Graded using the BCCG Grading Service.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(06-21-2015, 08:21 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: I know this one, Alex. What is, because its a BCCG Graded card. Just a little Jeopardy humor.

NOW, on to the unJeopardized answer:

Its a card that has been Graded using the BCCG Grading Service.
I do believe you may be correct. It scares me to think someone used BCCG for high end cards though.

Ok thanks for the answer! It's nice to know because if I'm going to buy or sell the all elusive black label I would like to know how many there are.

What black label ya got?

I have a 2014 Bowman Chrome Kris Bryant black label BCP25

Congratulations. That's a nice card.