`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One and done for Series 2 - no pics, not worth the effort

RE: One and done for Series 2 - no pics, not worth the effort
I've got one of those coupons, too. Maybe I'll use it. Or try to sneak something by a Target employee and buy an Archives blaster or something.
Kepler

(06-21-2015, 03:00 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I've got one of those coupons, too. Maybe I'll use it. Or try to sneak something by a Target employee and buy an Archives blaster or something.
Last year I got two blasters knowing the coupon was just for one and the guy manually took 5 off the second box

(06-21-2015, 03:04 PM)rentzington Wrote: Last year I got two blasters knowing the coupon was just for one and the guy manually took 5 off the second box
Yeah, sometimes they'll do stuff like that. Every time they take a PR hit of some sort is a good time to go in there. After the big hack they had a couple of random days where they just gave you 15% off of everything.

Now, that might not happen all over. So in some ways I guess it's good to be within 15 miles of all corporate headquarters offices. They like to save face in the Minneapolis area.
Kepler

Not every $10 hanger can be a winner. Better luck next time
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(06-21-2015, 04:46 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Not every $10 hanger can be a winner. Better luck next time
I don't expect huge hits from them. Maybe if I didn't hate the late 80s A's and Metallica it would've been better.
Kepler

[quote='jaredhuizenga' pid='2562612' dateline='1434937460']

I don't expect huge hits from them. Maybe if I didn't hate the late 80s A's and Metallica it would've been better.
[/quote

Be careful. You don't want to put a Canseco jinx on yourself! I talked smack about James Shields a few years back and he has followed me ever since. Every product I open is loaded with Shields.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(06-21-2015, 10:42 PM)petillo64 Wrote: [quote='jaredhuizenga' pid='2562612' dateline='1434937460']

[/quote

Be careful. You don't want to put a Canseco jinx on yourself! I talked smack about James Shields a few years back and he has followed me ever since. Every product I open is loaded with Shields.
Canseco has plagued me for years. If he's in a product I'm guaranteed to pull all of his cards. Him and Howard Johnson.
Kepler

Sorry to hear your luck Jared, bought my first blaster yesterday and pulled a Bryant RC and Scherzer Sparkle.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Yeah that hurts sorry
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK