`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Boxes 2015 Finest

2 Boxes 2015 Finest
not to bad i think.lots of color. pretty cool sub sets.will load f/t later tonight

[Image: Scan_20150616_zpsitpldptn.jpg]

RE: 2 Boxes 2015 Finest
Real nice Baez James. Pretty nice mix of auto's overall.

Nice boxes. Will be checking you for your base refractors when you get them loaded.

(06-16-2015, 08:20 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Real nice Baez James. Pretty nice mix of auto's overall.
thanks matt.i am quit happy with the 2 boxes.fairly tough pull on the baez as there is only 6 finest firsts autos.
(06-16-2015, 09:05 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Nice boxes. Will be checking you for your base refractors when you get them loaded.
how do u tell refractors ?i held to a light i still cant tell,im blind as a bat lol.i will have my roommate check them rob tomorrow and load them then.u doing all the sub sets?

(06-16-2015, 09:11 PM)ounagi Wrote: how do u tell refractors ?i held to a light i still cant tell,im blind as a bat lol.i will have my roommate check them rob tomorrow and load them then.u doing all the sub sets?
As far as the refractors go I posted a thread, hopefully it ill help a little. http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1575196.html

I'm working on the base refractor set, all subsets, and SP.

I opened a case so I do have some duplicates in the subset category if you plan to work on them also.

You going heavy on Finest like last year?

Sweet Sonny Gray James!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Nice pulls!