`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to sell my collection

How to sell my collection
Looking to sell alot of my collection of autos and cards to try and buy some of my dream cards. I got alot of mid star guys that go for $1- $10. Was thinking of putting them into lots with would include maybe 50 cards and 5 autos for $20 each. But have no idea how I would sell that on ebay so I get enough views. Any ideas or if anyone has done this in the past??

RE: How to sell my collection
Ebay lots are tough sales from my experience, especially if the autos you are including are duds. But if you break them into teams with that many autos and the other 46 cards aren't base commons you may have some luck with team collectors.

If there are cards that legitimately sell for between $1-$10 I would look into Comc, especially if you are trying to flip them for other pc needs so you skip their hefty cash out charge.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Thank you just got to the point where I don't even know what I have anymore. And this year I finally had enough of the crap that is coming out and it's not as fun anymore when you pay these prices for $1 autos and junk. So now instead of buying cases I'll use that money to buy my wishlist. First will be the 80-81 Bird/Magic/Erving RC.

(06-15-2015, 12:17 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Ebay lots are tough sales from my experience, especially if the autos you are including are duds. But if you break them into teams with that many autos and the other 46 cards aren't base commons you may have some luck with team collectors.

If there are cards that legitimately sell for between $1-$10 I would look into Comc, especially if you are trying to flip them for other pc needs so you skip their hefty cash out charge.

+1. Always looking for team lots vs individual cards.

+1 on COMC also. great plan plan plus shipping is lower (in total)
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(06-15-2015, 12:51 PM)durfeecoach1 Wrote: Thank you just got to the point where I don't even know what I have anymore. And this year I finally had enough of the crap that is coming out and it's not as fun anymore when you pay these prices for $1 autos and junk. So now instead of buying cases I'll use that money to buy my wishlist. First will be the 80-81 Bird/Magic/Erving RC.
any galarragas????
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s