`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Addition To My Card Wall, MV7 Prizm Rainbow!

New Addition To My Card Wall, MV7 Prizm Rainbow!
I'm constantly running out of space for my collection so I made myself another shadow box tonight! Been doing a 2014 Prizm Rainbow of De'Anthony & MV7 and put some MV7's in my newest box. I"m always looking for Prizm stuff of both of them so hit me up if you have anything I don't !

[Image: MV7%20Shadow%20Box%201_zpsq9rsaldc.jpg]

[Image: Card%20Wall%20Nigguh_zpsrehsactr.jpg]
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

RE: New Addition To My Card Wall, MV7 Prizm Rainbow!
Nice stuff! How do you make the boxes?

Awesome!..... lets see a pic of that thomas case (sorry if missed it another thread)

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(06-15-2015, 08:00 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Awesome!..... lets see a pic of that thomas case (sorry if missed it another thread)
I got you brotha let me take a few pics, I ran out of room for my lay down case so I"ve been putting together frames & shadowboxes for his stuff. I'll post some pics soon !
Heres just a few of the cases I have put together of him right now. Got a lot of other stuff waiting to get hung up lol I've spent a lot of money on his stuff, and other than the Armory Vertical Booklet out of Playbook and the National Treasures Football & Lace, my favorite stuff of him I have is my Prizm Rainbow. I love Prizm, for the base rainbow I only need the Blue & Gold of him to complete the entire rainbow. I'm buying the gold one tomorrow or thursday so I only need the blue and of course the black finite 1/1 but as you can imagine, thats going to be a one in a million find if it ever surfaces !

[Image: DeAnthony%20Case%201_zpsbjst0evd.jpg]

[Image: DeAnthony%20Case%202_zpsud3kniq3.jpg]

[Image: DeAnthony%20Case%203_zpsqeolw6on.jpg]
Been working on displays for awhile now. Believe it or not, back when I was really huge into collecting (I still am but back then I was on a whole nother level, over 2000 autos, 4000 GU and so on) I had a display case I bought from a Kay Jewlers with the lights on it, two drop doors with locks, and two massive safes in the bottom for storage that I had all my stuff in. That was my pride and joy but I ended up selling about 8 years ago cause I didn't have the space. I truly wish I still had it !

[Image: Card%20Wall%20Nigguh_zpsrehsactr.jpg]
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

again …. nice displays! …. love that "Football Laces" card!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Of course, the De'Anthony Thomas I get from my case you already have LOL

Awesome wall !! Looks great!
Bucket:
https://sportscardalbum.com/u/tevex4

Collecting all Detroit Lions Contenders Autos(97%)
Collecting all current Lions serial #/parallels (especially Stafford, Ebron, Slay)
Building 2008 SPX Winning Combos (54%),2014 Prizm Green & Red Power, 2014 Topps Rookie Patch, 2016 Optic Aqua.

Sick collection! Back when I chose to collect Edge, I really wanted to collect Vick, but his stuff was astronomically priced.

That's a slick display. Nice job.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(06-19-2015, 03:42 PM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: Sick collection! Back when I chose to collect Edge, I really wanted to collect Vick, but his stuff was astronomically priced.
For sure man, I had over 90 different autos of him at one time. I super collected him from 2001 to 2012. I regret selling my stuff but I would of lost a ton of money had I not moved it when I did. I really miss my 01 SP Authentic and all the other rookie autos the most. I had some beautiful stuff I really do regret moving it a few years ago. Figured a MV7 Prizm Rainbow would allow me to relive it a little bit. Got 15 different Prizms of him now. I love the prizm set
Just finished the second shadowbox for my Prizm Vicks, got three of my A.I. Prizm cards in there too. Put together a new one with all the 2015 Contenders Draft Picks autos I've pulled besides my Beasley too. Think it came out nice

[Image: Vick%20SHadowbox_zpsjloxrm0y.jpg]

[Image: COntenders%20SHadowbox_zpsh4e7wtlt.jpg]