`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Finally Got Myself A Mariota Auto !!

Finally Got Myself A Mariota Auto !!
Been literally waiting two years for him to get drafted and his cards come out lol I'm a huge oregon fan and don't like the titans so I wanted to get something of him in his ducks uniform, and picked up this gem today. I'm so pumped ! Can't wait to get it

[Image: Mariota%20Contenders%20Auto_zpse7uqrucc.jpg]
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

RE: Finally Got Myself A Mariota Auto !!
Great card! I usually don't like sticker autos but that card design helps it blend really good.

I like his signature as well and hope he turns out to be great!

I know there is a lot of Oregon collectors on here so we should see some great Mariota stuff posted on here this year!
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

Congrats, nice add!

Thanks guys, as far as sticker autos go thats one thing I have never cared about, nor will I ever. I've been collecting for 20 years and on card or sticker auto, I don't care. Believe it or not, I wish those sweet sticker autos from the early 2000s were still around with the refractor background, I always loved the look of those. To me an auto is an auto, but I def understand people liking the on card auto over the sticker, just never bothered me much! Can't wait to see all the other Mariota autos that are going to hit the market in the next few months! My dream card would be a Mariota/De'Anthony Thomas I'd flip out if that becomes reality lol
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

Very nice!

very nice card.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Nice card!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(06-16-2015, 12:15 AM)uwash97 Wrote: Nice card!

Thanks man I appreciate it ! Sooooooo pumped to get it, I can't wait. Love this years College Contenders set and only really interested in his Oregon stuff so this was the most obvious choice! I'm going to have to take out a small loan if I want to keep collecting him this season hahaha Thats the beautiful thing about super collecting De'Anthony Thomas like I do, his cards don't command 150 + for an auto every time lol

Congrats!!!
[Image: Star.gif]