`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This has been a fast 3 months

RE: This has been a fast 3 months
(06-14-2015, 07:20 AM)dmbcrush22 Wrote: I can vouch for Stan, we have made, what, 15 deals? In the past month or two! He's super fair and fun to work with- an asset to the community!

(Apparently spell check got me on that one. I do not vogue.... I can't even dance haha)
+1

Stan helped me out trading by hooking me up with the last card I needed to complete a set...just happened to be a Trout RC. Keep going man, 100 in 3 months pretty much rounds out to a trade a day!
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

I was a little busy yesterday. Not only did I receive much appreciated comments, but I also got slammed with at least 10 trades, I love it. I've responded to most of the offers and I will get to all your trade offers as soon as I can. Those of you who tempted me with offers in your comments, I haven't forgotten about you. I will definitely be going over 100 trades by the end of this week and my Tulo (TTT) collection is getting a big boost. Thanks again everyone.

Wants: Anything and everything TTT, also Arenado, Goldy, Kershaw, Harper, and Trout. Love RCs and anything else that get my attention.

Stan, it's been a pleasure getting to know you on a personal level outside of collecting. I still remember talking to you off-line before you gave the site a second go around. Crazy how times flies! I told you from day one once the deals start rolling it addicting. You have truly been a blessing to the site. i can't wait to get settled and start working more deals with you.

21 days man I fly out of here.

Take care and keep in touch

Richard
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Open offer sent! Any help with my PC would be much appreciated.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

(06-17-2015, 03:17 PM)dspainjr Wrote: Open offer sent! Any help with my PC would be much appreciated.
I have been a Rockies fan since day one. When Todd Helton came along I started collecting his cards every year, not so much in recent years, but I have a few of his cards from his early years, I hope I can help your PC. Myself, I'm collecting everything Tulo and Arenado, I also have some Blackmon, Dickerson, and lately DJ LeMahieu has caught my attention.

Very cool, yeah I just started a small collection of DJ too. I bought his AFLAC auto on eBay recently. Cannot wait till the team comes to STL in late July.
(06-17-2015, 03:28 PM)rbanfan Wrote: I have been a Rockies fan since day one. When Todd Helton came along I started collecting his cards every year, not so much in recent years, but I have a few of his cards from his early years, I hope I can help your PC. Myself, I'm collecting everything Tulo and Arenado, I also have some Blackmon, Dickerson, and lately DJ LeMahieu has caught my attention.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

(06-17-2015, 03:06 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: Stan, it's been a pleasure getting to know you on a personal level outside of collecting. I still remember talking to you off-line before you gave the site a second go around. Crazy how times flies! I told you from day one once the deals start rolling it addicting. You have truly been a blessing to the site. i can't wait to get settled and start working more deals with you.

21 days man I fly out of here.

Take care and keep in touch

Richard
The time has flown by so quick, and I'm over 100 trades now, having fun. Thank you for your kind words. As I said to Greg last week (he PCS's shortly after you I believe) SAFE JOURNEYS and Welcome Home

Welcome. I am always up for a trade. I don't have quite the disposable income of some on here so I haven't bought anything new in a while. You do have a couple rc's I am looking for but it remains to be seen if I have anything that would interest you. I will send you an open trade and you can decide. Also, I have no problem trading in your favor. Thanks for looking.

(06-17-2015, 05:44 PM)cspen Wrote: Welcome. I am always up for a trade. I don't have quite the disposable income of some on here so I haven't bought anything new in a while. You do have a couple rc's I am looking for but it remains to be seen if I have anything that would interest you. I will send you an open trade and you can decide. Also, I have no problem trading in your favor. Thanks for looking.
Sounds good to me, I'm always open for trades big or small. Definitely send me an offer, thanks.