`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First NHL Game Worn Mask in My Museum! WOW!!!!

First NHL Game Worn Mask in My Museum! WOW!!!!
Born on January 29, 1973 in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Steve Passmore played seven seasons in the WHL and won a Memorial Cup with the Kamloops Blazers before turning pro. He was drafted by the Quebec Nordiques 196th overall in 1992 but did not get his chance in the big league until the 1998-99 season, while with the NHL's Edmonton Oilers. In his debut, on February 24, 1999, Passmore battled against future Oiler Dominic Roussel and the Anaheim Mighty Ducks, but the team fell 2-1, despite Passmore's 22 save performance. Passmore appeared in six games with the Oilers before landing with the Chicago Blackhawks as a backup in 1999-00. He was then traded to Los Angeles that year, before being traded back in the 2000-01 season. He remained in Chicago until the conclusion of the 2003-04 and was close to making the Coyotes' roster after 2004-05 lockout. He played one final season in 2005-06 in the AHL and in Finland before eventually retiring from play and becoming a financial advisor in British Columbia.

In his career, Passmore appeared in 93 regular season games, recording a 23-44-12 record with two shutouts, two assists, a 2.79GAA, and a 0.895% save average. On top of that, he appeared in three playoff games and recorded a 0-2 record with a 2.62GAA and a 0.903% save average.

This game worn mask was used in the 1998-99 season with the Oilers and with the Hamilton Bulldogs. It was used in his NHL debut, first win, first loss, first point, etc., etc. It is undeniably photomatched and a stunning piece of both art and sporting history.

Acquired from: Private collector Dustin Slade

Dates of Game Use: Entire 1998-99 AHL/NHL Season

Photomatched: Yes

[Image: passmoremaskmatch_zpsbtmnazy2.jpg]
[Image: passmoremask1_zpsqkcgjsc2.jpg]
[Image: passmoremask3_zpsicyknqgh.jpg]
[Image: passmoremask2_zpszdwstahi.jpg]
[Image: passmoremask4_zpsquvphixx.jpg]
[Image: passmoremask5_zpsdlfuilcu.jpg]
[Image: passmoremask6_zpsscdpvg3x.jpg]
[Image: passmoremask7_zpsfl5dowkc.jpg]

RE: First NHL Game Worn Mask in My Museum! WOW!!!!
Awesome addition!!!
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

Your game used collection absolutely amazes me! The best thing I have that comes close to those is an Andrew Raycroft stick that he used in his Junior A days with the Wellington Dukes, before going off to the OHL and then eventually to the NHL where he would end up winning the Calder Trophy
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87

Cool!

Very nice addition.

SSP
I pretty much collect what I pull !

[Image: ssp_nordiques_2-1.jpg]

Thanks for all of the comments guys!

AWESOME ADDITION!!!!

Very, very cool. Congratulations!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Nasty edition
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK