`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail Day, Trade Night with Scans

Mail Day, Trade Night with Scans
Some new arrivals from today's mail and trade night. Some will be FT, some will be PC, I'll work on getting them into my org over the weekend, but if you see something you like, let me know in the thread or send me an offer and mention other cards you like in the comments. Cheers!

[Image: i-znCrmrv-L.jpg]
[Image: i-txkR9Fr-L.jpg]
[Image: i-LbvZCHx-L.jpg]
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Mail Day, Trade Night with Scans
That Leo 'the Lip' Durocher is an amazing card! I don't think I have anything trade worthy, but just wanted to comment.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(06-05-2015, 06:10 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: That Leo 'the Lip' Durocher is an amazing card! I don't think I have anything trade worthy, but just wanted to comment.
+1. That thing is awesome!

I agree on the Durocher, but the Buxton and Bregman are pretty nice, too. Lots of good stuff there. Nicely done.
Kepler

Check me for the bregman

Sorry dude, wanna see where he lands before I consider trading Bregman.

(06-05-2015, 09:56 AM)dyermaker81 Wrote: Check me for the bregman
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Nice Bo Jackson!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

would love a shot at that brantley. added a bunch of stuff recently you may enjoy.
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

Not sure who you collect, but interested in the Todd Frazier card ... And Durocher, (if there's anything close, but probably not) ... But depending on who you collect, I might have a PC to trade. Thanks.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Could use the Beede auto, not sure if I have anything you could use for it though. Gimme a check though!
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)