`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
deleted post...

deleted post...
I know it's a no-no to talk about a post that was deleted but I find this kinda odd. I asked about post deletions awhile back and was told to contact a moderator. So I had a post deleted recently and I called beckett to find out why and I was put in contact with a moderator a few days later via email. Well he said he doesn't see any post deletions under my username at all during the time frame it was deleted. Anyone else run into this??? Who else deletes posts? What could have happened? Not a big deal just leaves me curious about it lol.

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!

RE: deleted post...
Did you try searching for it in your user control panel?

Just did right now. It's not there. Weird, I mean, I don't care that it was deleted, I just wanted to find out why and they are saying nothing was deleted on their end. So idk. Not a big deal. Just odd ya know lol. I'm sure u guys remember, the post about me wrecking my bike. I'm pretty sure it was deleted for not being related to the hobby or sport, but I called anyway to find out and they said they didn't do it lol.

All Angels!!!

If the OP deleted the thread (which he can) your post will be gone too including your post count will go down as well.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I remember the thread. I even posted a youtube link there. It doesnt show up if I look at my posts either.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

i deleted it. next time, dont make your password so easy to figure out
just kidding

Geeze I believed u for a sec haha. And I was the original poster.

All Angels!!!