`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Card Show Stuffs FT (Update, Went back for MORE!)

RE: Card Show Stuffs FT (Update, Went back for MORE!)
(05-31-2015, 05:36 PM)cmherren2 Wrote: Nice pick ups. I wish I lived somewhere where we had a good cards shop or a place with shows. We have 1....1! decent place to shop and it's 35 minutes away. Vegas is a horrible place to live if you collect cards.
Wow never would have thought that.

Bro check my open offer ! Don't be snoozing on me now haha.
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

(05-31-2015, 03:55 PM)dyermaker81 Wrote: I'll look but what miller?
That finest red from pic 2. Is that Shelby Miller?
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Nice hit on the Bryant!

(05-31-2015, 06:17 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: That finest red from pic 2. Is that Shelby Miller?
I'll check you again in the morning.

Let me know what we can do for that Bryant!

(05-31-2015, 05:36 PM)cmherren2 Wrote: Nice pick ups. I wish I lived somewhere where we had a good cards shop or a place with shows. We have 1....1! decent place to shop and it's 35 minutes away. Vegas is a horrible place to live if you collect cards.
Yeah, I heard that was the case in Vegas. Same here in South Florida. Maybe it's a tourist area thing? Who knows. But there's one place that has stuff .... 35-45 minutes away, also.
I'm relegated to Target and Walmart for blasters. No real good/big card shows. Luckily the local comic shops orders card supplies for me. Everything else ... I get online.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Well at least you save money online. There is quite a markup at the shops. But if you're like me and you want that instant gratification, you pay it. Haha

Check me for the Bryant auto if you're willing to trade it. Nice pick ups!
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*