`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A few really nice pickups from immaculate, acetate's and jersey # rpas! Jabari

A few really nice pickups from immaculate, acetate's and jersey # rpas! Jabari
Glad to pickup a Jabari and Randle acetate, I feel like both will do great things in the future! I picked up the Bruno for my PC, he has a lot of potential going forward. I'm not sold on Terrence Ross future at SF, I think he'll get traded next season. Bruno is a better fit next to DeRozan, once he figures things out on defense and gains some weight.

[Image: _57_zpslkjtu46n.jpg]

[Image: A8F860B2-08F6-4605-8CD1-15915DBC7DC0_zpsh5mfl86y.jpg]

[Image: D01EA6C6-6044-4DF0-A9A6-8791071B3FEF_zpsvtyr8vaa.jpg]

Thanks for looking -Ryan-
[Image: img041_zps100ec443.jpg]

RE: A few really nice pickups from immaculate, acetate's and jersey # rpas! Jabari
Those cards are sweet! Very nice pickups!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

RE: A few really nice pickups from immaculate, acetate's and jersey # rpas! Jabari
(05-30-2015, 10:35 AM)The_Zodiac_Collection Wrote: Those cards are sweet! Very nice pickups!
Thank you! I'm glad to add them to my PC!

Congrats. I would've chosen a different pic of Randle. Funny the ball is shadowed by the patch. So, you could say he's dribbling the patch, haha. Otherwise, he has a weird look on his face.

Was Caboclo who they referred to as the "Brazilian Kevin Durant" on draft night last year? Not saying it can't happen but I'm still waiting for the Rubio/Maravich draft night comparison to suffice.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

(06-01-2015, 04:45 AM)vgqv Wrote: Congrats. I would've chosen a different pic of Randle. Funny the ball is shadowed by the patch. So, you could say he's dribbling the patch, haha. Otherwise, he has a weird look on his face.

Was Caboclo who they referred to as the "Brazilian Kevin Durant" on draft night last year? Not saying it can't happen but I'm still waiting for the Rubio/Maravich draft night comparison to suffice.

Thank you! Randle does have a strange look on his face, while he's dribbling the patch. Lol! Nice crop job by Panini, I still love the acetate's though and at least they got Jabari's right. Caboclo was referred to as the Brazillian KD and that he's two years away,from being two years away. Lol
He's not going to be KD, but I could see him devolving into a longer version of Rashard Lewis, in his prime. We'll see, maybe Drake one day will make a song about Bruno? Lol