Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What "I think" high end cards should look like
Wink 
What "I think" high end cards should look like
I was browsing ebay looking at some cards and I stumbled across this card and thought it was great.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-The-Bar-Cut...1638503078

I can't say that I have opened any high end products because I am still paying for school. However, from what I have seen other people on here open, I think that topps could learn a little bit from this card.

Just thought I would share it for anyone who has not seen it.

RE: What high end cards should look like
FYI, posting live auctions is against the TOS. This thread will most likely get deleted soon. You can post again once the auction ends.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I'm actually not a fan of that card at all. If not for the BGS slab, I would think its complete garbage. What product is that even from?

But that's what makes the hobby great. Everyone has different tastes
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(05-29-2015, 02:41 PM)iconms Wrote: I'm actually not a fan of that card at all. If not for the BGS slab, I would think its complete garbage. What product is that even from?

I don't think it's a brand, I just like the appearance of the card, I wouldn't buy it either unless it was authenticated. I just thought the way that the cut auto was incorporated in the card was neat. I just think it fits in better then other cuts I have seen where part of the auto is cut off or it has half of a players face.

not really a fan of it
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(05-29-2015, 02:41 PM)iconms Wrote: I'm actually not a fan of that card at all. If not for the BGS slab, I would think its complete garbage. What product is that even from?

+1. Not for me. Now the triple threads Cobb bat plate on ebay...

(05-29-2015, 04:42 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Now the triple threads Cobb bat plate on ebay...
Thats more like it Wink
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

RE: What "I think" high end cards should look like
Haha I went ahead and changed the title of the thread because I guess I have weird taste. That bat plate card is a nice one too

You don't need to change anything man. Your tastes are your tastes. But, this is a forum so your gonna get everyone else's also.

(05-29-2015, 05:12 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: You don't need to change anything man. Your tastes are your tastes. But, this is a forum so your gonna get everyone else's also.
I understand, no offense was taken, I just thought the change was necessary. By the way some of the cards you have are fantastic, makes me jealous!