Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blackhawks cards
Question 
Blackhawks cards
My ode to the Blackhawks...[Image: image_128.jpg][Image: image_129.jpg][Image: image_127.jpg][Image: image_130.jpg]
Serial number 856/999[Image: image_126.jpg] serial number597 [Image: image_125.jpg][Image: image_132.jpg]
Serial number 4/50[Image: image_131.jpg]

RE: Blackhawks cards
Is there any chance Upper Deck added the wrong sticker auto to that Toews Black Diamond card? It looks nothing like his signature.

Nice Hawks cards.

SSP
I pretty much collect what I pull !

[Image: ssp_nordiques_2-1.jpg]

Auto looks fine to me
Looking for Tyler Johnson ,Andrei Vasilveskiy, Maurice Stovall, Bolts Cup Rc's

Very, very nice. I love the Duncs/Crow! Huge game tonight.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(05-28-2015, 07:25 PM)Joe-76 Wrote: Is there any chance Upper Deck added the wrong sticker auto to that Toews Black Diamond card? It looks nothing like his signature.
It's 100% legit I pulled it from a sealed hobby box
(05-29-2015, 07:30 AM)dowsports1 Wrote: Auto looks fine to me
Thanks bro

(06-02-2015, 12:09 PM)jkings Wrote: It's 100% legit I pulled it from a sealed hobby box

Thanks bro
Gentlemen, I have no doubt it was pulled from a sealed box. My question is whether UD affixed the correct sticker auto. I've seen a number of Toews autos over the years but nothing like that one. It wouldn't be the first time a card company has added the wrong to sticker autograph to a card.

An example I spotted recently was Jamie Benn's 2010-2011 Black Diamond Gemography card: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-11-Upper-De...5b0e195f4a

There are several of these on eBay, and they look nothing like his signature.

Just some food for thought.

(06-02-2015, 01:54 PM)Joe-76 Wrote: An example I spotted recently was Jamie Benn's 2010-2011 Black Diamond Gemography card: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-11-Upper-De...5b0e195f4a

Auto looks more like Jordie Benn's NOT Jamie's--

(05-29-2015, 07:13 AM)sspboss302 Wrote: Nice Hawks cards.

SSP
Thank you very much

(06-02-2015, 01:54 PM)Joe-76 Wrote: Gentlemen, I have no doubt it was pulled from a sealed box. My question is whether UD affixed the correct sticker auto. I've seen a number of Toews autos over the years but nothing like that one. It wouldn't be the first time a card company has added the wrong to sticker autograph to a card.

An example I spotted recently was Jamie Benn's 2010-2011 Black Diamond Gemography card: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-11-Upper-De...5b0e195f4a

Thanks for your concern, didn't you see his #19 next to his Autograph?

(06-03-2015, 04:23 AM)jkings Wrote: Thank you very much

Thanks for your concern, didn't you see his #19 next to his Autograph?
Sure, I saw the "19" next to the signature. My concern is that, whoever at Upper Deck affixed the sticker auto to the card, possibly goofed and added the wrong autograph sticker, a player who also happened to wear #19, to the Toews card. That Toews, as well as the Jamie Benn Geomography card I posted in my last reply, raise doubts in my mind.