`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
NFL Rookie shoot

NFL Rookie shoot
Anyone else really disappointed by the lineups this year?

For me, Melvin Gordon in a Chargers uni will be great, but Ty Montgomery and Brett Hundley, two guys with already questionable roles for the Packers, get to go over the Packs actual top DB picks.

[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

RE: NFL Rookie shoot
I'm with you. I think there was only one defensive player total on the list I saw. Wish they would put a few more defenders and even some of the top linemen in. Though I'm glad there will be a few Packers going at least. Some teams don't have a single guy.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

It's discrimination! lol

Saints had two first rounders, a second rounder...and it's the third rounder that gets to go to the shoot because he's a QB.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Geez, there's going to be enough 'spares' in the free mem cards per blaster as it is ... might as well be "skill position' players, LOL

When I first glanced at the list I was annoyed that none of my college PC players made the cut even though they comprise 3 1st rounders and 1 2nd rounder, since they are all defensive guys (Shaq Thompson, Danny Shelton, Marcus Peters, and Hau'oli Kikaha). But then I thought about what that meant in terms of card collecting and was actually glad, lol. While it might be nice to see some sick patches, I don't really need to have almost 1000 memorabilia cards for each player added to my wantlist...

Generally speaking, cards of offensive guys have much more upside than cards of defensive guys, so I can see why Leonard Williams was the only D guy invited. I actually don't have a problem with no OL guys being there.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(05-29-2015, 02:06 AM)uwash97 Wrote: When I first glanced at the list I was annoyed that none of my college PC players made the cut even though they comprise 3 1st rounders and 1 2nd rounder, since they are all defensive guys (Shaq Thompson, Danny Shelton, Marcus Peters, and Hau'oli Kikaha). But then I thought about what that meant in terms of card collecting and was actually glad, lol. While it might be nice to see some sick patches, I don't really need to have almost 1000 memorabilia cards for each player added to my wantlist...

Generally speaking, cards of offensive guys have much more upside than cards of defensive guys, so I can see why Leonard Williams was the only D guy invited. I actually don't have a problem with no OL guys being there.

Upside for me usually = junk. Especially when 5th-7th rounders get invited like Tajh Boyd or Jordan Todman, both of which are on their third teams in as many years or fewer. We still get cards made for the Bradys and Alfred Morrises of the world, so clearly we don't need the others.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"