`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Prime OBJ Redemption Mail day

Topps Prime OBJ Redemption Mail day
Well, after waiting about 6 months for my Prime V relic/au of OBJ, I finally got it Saturday! Still waiting on Khalil Mack and Leveon Bell AU's, a Marshawn Lynch Prime V relic/Au, and a Derek Carr Prime V Copper, but I am happy I at least got this one!!

[Image: IMAG0347.jpg]
Super Collecting Mark Rypien and Juan Gonzalez

****NOT CURRENTLY TRADING****

RE: Topps Prime OBJ Redemption Mail day
Now thats a nice redemption Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Stellar! Congrats on the huge card!

Randi

Thanks guys. I pulled it after he got hot, I was just hoping topps would come through. Although, I'm starting to get really turned off by sticker AU's.

Heck yeah it is! Funny he's doing the one-handed catch on that card... as that's what made him red hot!

Stickers suck, but I'd be hard-pressed not to be happy with that card. G/L with the others, sounds like you're in for some nice mail!

(05-25-2015, 06:42 PM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: Heck yeah it is! Funny he's doing the one-handed catch on that card... as that's what made him red hot!

Stickers suck, but I'd be hard-pressed not to be happy with that card. G/L with the others, sounds like you're in for some nice mail!
I pulled 10 redemption's this year, half have arrived, so I'm happy so far. I'm a Redskins fan, but the wife is a Giant's fan, so needless to say, she kinda "acquired" it.

(05-25-2015, 06:39 PM)kens05goat Wrote: Thanks guys. I pulled it after he got hot, I was just hoping topps would come through. Although, I'm starting to get really turned off by sticker AU's.
Sick card! I hate stickers as well but I thought they did a pretty good job hiding the stickers with Prime, at least better than some of the others.