`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
entering the 2015 season with a box of Bowman

entering the 2015 season with a box of Bowman
I don't buy that much packs and normally I go for older seasons to get cheaper prices.

This year I decided to take the train to open what is "hot" and I decided to purchase one box of 2015 cards.

I wanted a 60-70$ range box and I wanted Topps as I cannot stand Panini Products. My biggest point was: Series 1 or Bowman?

I finally went through the Bowman as I like the prospect focus of the product and the wide range of parallel cards it contains.

As I take the Hobby version I know it's a "hit or Miss" product but I have a lot of hope.

The tracking report says it will reach house tomorrow so I'll start this week end.

I haven't read so much box break report so I don't know exactly what to expect but it adds some fun the break.

At the end of the day, this is why I love collecting: Spend some bucks on a box, wait till it comes, and cross fingers while opening every pack to get a cool RC or a hit...
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

RE: entering the 2015 season with a box of Bowman
Good luck! Hope you get some great prospect autographs and lots of good color, too!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.