`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
my BGS order back

my BGS order back
[Image: IMG_20150523_140237_zps42bo96kp.jpg][Image: IMG_20150523_140453_zps823dilh8.jpg]

RE: my BGS order back
Congrats on the grades man! That is exactly how my MJ rc is too. I knew sending it in the centering was off, but everything else received 8.5s and higher. I wish centering wasnt such a huge factor in grades! I always felt that centering was something you could not control. Edges, corners and surface for the most part are elements the collector can change. Oh well though, great stuff!

How much did you pay for the Jordan raw if you dont mind me asking?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Yeah if this was better centered. It would have gotten at least a 8 or better.

Very nice! Congratulations!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

(05-23-2015, 07:03 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Congrats on the grades man! That is exactly how my MJ rc is too. I knew sending it in the centering was off, but everything else received 8.5s and higher. I wish centering wasnt such a huge factor in grades! I always felt that centering was something you could not control. Edges, corners and surface for the most part are elements the collector can change. Oh well though, great stuff!

How much did you pay for the Jordan raw if you dont mind me asking?

+1
I have always thought corners and surface were more important than centering, but because of the general consensus for reselling purposes, im beginning to sway towards better centered cards.
When I was a kid all I ever looked at was how sharp the corners and edges looked, and how bright and clear the picture was. Now everything is about the damn centering!

(05-23-2015, 11:21 PM)altz11 Wrote: +1
I have always thought corners and surface were more important than centering, but because of the general consensus for reselling purposes, im beginning to sway towards better centered cards.
When I was a kid all I ever looked at was how sharp the corners and edges looked, and how bright and clear the picture was. Now everything is about the damn centering!
On this particular card, centering is the key to getting the highest price in regards to re-sale value.

IMHO, it goes Centering, Corners, Surface, Edges in terms of importance to those who are looking to buy the card in graded form.

Amazing cards!
I collect Penny (Anfernee) Hardaway, and my son collects Ty Lawson. Please let me know if you have anything rare of either player.

Photo Bucket = http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/bryandwells/library/

Thanks guys. I bought the whole 1986 Fleer set. That's how I got the Jordan. I got the Bird/Magic one at a show.

Nice rcs
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Anyone know if this is real? A guy found this in a storage locker and is trying to sell the cards to someone I know. Ever seen something like this from Beckett? The serial looks up as a Jordan RC but why would they check Auto when it's not an Auto? Also why would there be nothing but 0's on the grading if it was checked? Ever seen anything like this?

http://s1071.photobucket.com/user/UNCrol...s.png.html