`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
???

???
So I wonder if and when people will get back in on Lincecum?

RE: ???
he has to be consistent before anyone really takes notice of his come back. dude was pretty dominant a few years back, then stopped doing pot (okay, okay, i had to go there), and really lost it. but he does look like he is making a come back...

looks like Big time Timmy Jim is making a comeback! too early to tell for the hobby
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Pot was not the issue I believe...
He went on a "healthy" diet..lost 35 lbs or something and lost 5 mph on fastball...threw his whole balance off...he had to learn you can not throw 90 and straight..breaking stuff was not as sharp..you could just see the difference losing that weight in the off season..2011 I believe
He is now pitching as an art form instead of power..he is deceiving hitters..
Fun to watch too!!!

(05-21-2015, 11:30 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Pot was not the issue I believe...
He went on a "healthy" diet..lost 35 lbs or something and lost 5 mph on fastball...threw his whole balance off...he had to learn you can not throw 90 and straight..breaking stuff was not as sharp..you could just see the difference losing that weight in the off season..2011 I believe
He is now pitching as an art form instead of power..he is deceiving hitters..
Fun to watch too!!!
I like watching him pitch this season as well, he just seems a lot different with his whole approach always been a Timmy fan.

I'm a fan of Tim, but I like the freak hair to match the crazy delivery! Hate that he cut it again.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

I'm digging the cut and the du-rag lol

And Gigantes for the Sweep **** LA I'm elated