`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
WHY???!!! Bowman why???????!!!

RE: WHY???!!! Bowman why???????!!!
(05-20-2015, 05:55 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Read my post above they're Bowman Prospects. Nothing is going to show up if you're searching for 1st Bowman.
Got it!!!!! It was user error. Sorry for the rant fellas. I know you guys dont like dealing with retarded rants. It was a rookie move on my part to post this up. Sorry!

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!

(05-20-2015, 06:38 PM)tucker251 Wrote: Got it!!!!! It was user error. Sorry for the rant fellas. I know you guys dont like dealing with retarded rants. It was a rookie move on my part to post this up. Sorry!
Don't use that word, some may find it very offensive. I myself have worked with special needs kids in the past and they truly are special. It is a medical condition, not a form of saying "stupid". Sorry, but had to say this.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(05-20-2015, 06:57 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Don't use that word, some may find it very offensive. I myself have worked with special needs kids in the past and they truly are special. It is a medical condition, not a form of saying "stupid". Sorry, but had to say this.
AGEED 1000%

Ok. Didn't mean it in a offensive manner. Sorry I offended u.

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!

I think Jacoby says it best when he jumps in to threads like this...less is more. In the future just type in the company, number, year, last name. It will give you the base and all the parallels for that card and just click away at the ones you need to enter. Getting too specific sometimes gums up the works.
Also....ya I think everyone here knows you weren't trying to offend anyone, but terms like that are dicey. I've taught many years and had kids in my classes with special needs. redsoxfan1534 hit the nail right on the head with his statement.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(05-20-2015, 08:37 PM)tucker251 Wrote: Ok. Didn't mean it in a offensive manner. Sorry I offended u.
We're good.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Use the navigational tool on the left this will help you narrow down your search.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]