`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Retail vs. Hobby this year...I think retail has the edge!!

Bowman Retail vs. Hobby this year...I think retail has the edge!!
Welp, I finally got a chance to login to beckett after about 2 weeks or so. Work has been crazy and I have not have time to login to the forum and or check trades but I just wanted to show my retail pulls for 2015 Bowman. I think I have maybe picked up 7 blasters and 2 hanger packs so far at retail stores. I think my retail pulls have been much better than my Hobby pulls. I have gone through a case of Jumbo boxes and 3 Hobby boxes with my best card in Hobby being a Rafael Devers Base Auto. But anyways, today I bought 2 blasters and in the first one I hit a Chrome David Dahl Red Refractor 3/5 and in the second I hit a Kyle Schwarber Green Refractor Auto /99. Here are my notable retail pulls thus far from the 7 blasters.
[Image: IMG_zps578mwmyr.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0001_zpsqq1pn5l7.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0003_zpshialdcpj.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0002_zpseilz04ae.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0004_zpsfishgor7.jpg]

RE: Bowman Retail vs. Hobby this year...I think retail has the edge!!
Nice Schwarber. With all of these different colors I can't tell which ones are parallels and which ones are numbered.

man nice hits! glad somebody is having luck.
I bought 1 blaster and then tried a 10$ hanger yesterday neither had squat in them...literally all junk.

I am agreeing. Just pulled this from retail a few minutes ago

[Image: 20150517_101432.jpg]

Same here, I've pulled a bundy auto, Amaral green, urena auto and just pulled a Connor Harrell tonight. Not to mention a Ty Blach green refractor auto
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

Lotsa nice pulls from Retail!! Probably should have just stuck with Retail instead blowing all the money on Hobby & Jumbos from what I've seen.
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

You've re-convinced me! Retail all the way!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.