`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2014 Leaf Metal Draft - Odell Beckham Jr. - Autograph Rookie

2014 Leaf Metal Draft - Odell Beckham Jr. - Autograph Rookie
Just picked this baby up at the card show. 10 PRISTINE - 10 centering 10 corners 10 surface, 9.5 edges, 10 auto. Will post pics here in a bit.

RE: 2014 Leaf Metal Draft - Odell Beckham Jr. - Autograph Rookie
Pictures

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Feel like Leaf is really starting to get noticed by more and more collectors as Panini and Topps are not listening to collectors and are overproducing garbage autos and cheap "event worn" patches and asking ridiculous prices for this crap that's full of falsely advertised items.

I love that Leaf is run by Bryan Gray, a real collector instead of being a publicly traded company that just looks to make the cheapest pile of crap for the most money. I think Leaf Ultimate Draft is the steal this year. Where else can you get a very limited product with five on card autos of the best players in the draft for only $90. Crazy value, I've heard so many people getting a minimum of %50-%60 of the box cost back on resale. What product out there gives you that odds. You'll be lucky to get %20 of your money back on those big products on a regular basis.

(05-19-2015, 09:45 AM)durfeecoach1 Wrote: Feel like Leaf is really starting to get noticed by more and more collectors as Panini and Topps are not listening to collectors and are overproducing garbage autos and cheap "event worn" patches and asking ridiculous prices for this crap that's full of falsely advertised items.

I love that Leaf is run by Bryan Gray, a real collector instead of being a publicly traded company that just looks to make the cheapest pile of crap for the most money. I think Leaf Ultimate Draft is the steal this year. Where else can you get a very limited product with five on card autos of the best players in the draft for only $90. Crazy value, I've heard so many people getting a minimum of %50-%60 of the box cost back on resale. What product out there gives you that odds. You'll be lucky to get %20 of your money back on those big products on a regular basis.
I totally agree. I barely broke even with the 2013 Topps Finest that I bought and that was because I ended up getting an Eddie Lacy Auto Patch Refractor that graded out as a BGS 10.

The Leaf Draft stuff is solid looking and gives you the "true" rookie card and auto as all the other guys are pretty much produced after the season has already started.

I'm thinking about doing a GCR on this card and try to get that Edges sub bumped up for the Quad 10 Black Label. I've looked at it under 4.5x magnification and I can't find any wear at all.

nice cards!