Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revamped PC, LTTF Yelich, Bregman, Others

Revamped PC, LTTF Yelich, Bregman, Others
Hi All,

I hit the $ amount I was looking for in my selling endeavors, and frankly, I missed collecting inthe short few weeks I had stopped and almost cried in shipping off some of my favorite cards lol. But, I'm back to collecting now that the money is safely tucked away for a starter college fund, and my PC's were left largely in-tact.

Here is what I'm collecting:

Christian Yelich: Trying to be a casual super-collector, if there is such a thing. I'm going to trade for any cards of his I do not have. I actually need a lot of base/non-numbered parallels considering that I only collected his sub- /99 stuff before. NEEDS ARE MARKED

Alex Bregman: Anything and everything. I need a lot of his recent Panini USA stuff. NEEDS ARE MARKED

Quad 9.5 RC's- I have a preference towards key players in the late 80's and early 90's

Buyback autos of key players in the 90's... Donruss recollection or SP buyback

I'm also working on the following sets:

'15- Diamond Kings NEEDS ARE MARKED

'12-'14 Bowman/Bowman Draft Blue paper sets (Have about 800 coming in, will update and mark needs once those are out of the way... but I will trade for key players in the meantime).

'94 Pinnacle Museum collection (Needs not yet marked)

'94 UD Electric Diamond (Needs not yet marked)

'93 Stadium Club 1st Day Issues (Needs not yet marked)

Anyway, this should keep me very busy, give me lots to trade for, and allow me to cheaply make progress on these projects.

What I have to trade:
I have a TON of Yelich doubles marked for trade... 14 of his Bowman chrome base autos , a ton of Topps chrome autos/color autos etc...

I also have a crapton of Bregman auto doubles I could mark for trade.

Loaded up some other chrome prospect autos etc... Send an offer over and hopefully we can get a deal done!

(Also, if you are looking to unload parallels for my set needs for a single, larger value card, expect to go in my favor. I would expect same if it were the other way around!)

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: Revamped PC, LTTF Yelich, Bregman, Others
Welcome back, dude!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Welcome back Dominic.

(05-16-2015, 01:40 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Welcome back Dominic.
Thanks everyone. I'm very happy to have hit my target. I'm hoping to go slow, stick to my budget, and stay away from high $ prospect cards and focus on collecting for fun. I'll miss those 1/1's and other random PC things I sold, but as of now, I am enjoying picking up a Yelich base card or parallel I didn't have or some set needs just as much!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

Good to see you've refined and honed in your collecting style to make it work. I had to part with a few of my favorites as well. The money was just better served elsewhere though a little sad to part ways with those cards.

I have some of the pinnacle museum and probably some of the 93 stadium in my recently gifted 80's and 90's. I'll try to go through what I have already and sit the aside for when you get your list ready and pull what i go through that meets your criteria

(05-20-2015, 09:11 PM)JRMdawg311 Wrote: Good to see you've refined and honed in your collecting style to make it work. I had to part with a few of my favorites as well. The money was just better served elsewhere though a little sad to part ways with those cards.
Yeah... The person who I sold my Yelich Superfractor to put it up for auction last week. I threw a bid at it, but it ended up selling for what I originally paid for it. The poor guy took a bath on it, selling it for $125 less than what he paid only a month earlier.