`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Box of 2015 Diamond Kings. :)

1 Box of 2015 Diamond Kings. :)
Saw some of your other guys breaking some of this and immediately fell in love with the look of the cards, so I had to grab a box for myself....and I wasn't disappointed.

here are the inserts...

[Image: 2015DiamondKings%20001_zpsfhwyp8yf.jpg]

and here are my hits...

[Image: KershawTrout15DKjersey%20001_zps0ed6mmi3.jpg]

The Rendon is #'d 86/99
The Kershaw/Trout is PC, but I'm already debating selling it. It's my first Trout relic, I think, so it'll be a long debate with myself.

I absolutely love this set of cards. Gorgeous and even feels awesome. Didn't receive anything damaged as others have reported. These are too f'n beautiful not to put the set together, so yeah, I'll be buying more. And as always, any non-PC serials, inserts, mem, and autos will be for trade.

Thanks for looking!

RE: 1 Box of 2015 Diamond Kings. :)
I am with you, absolutely love these cards. Been doing online breaks and am killing it myself. When they all come in going to start my own thread. But that Kershaw Trout is a gorgeous card. Let's keep the hits coming!

Great hit! Congrats!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Thanks guys.

Also pulled a silver Dave Bancroft, a Maikel Franco photo variation, and a Mike Foltynewicz photo variation.

The Trout/Kershaw card is awesome. I too love the Diamond King product. The only thing that bugs me about it is the streaks on the bottom corners of the Aficianado inserts. Looks like a thin wheel or cam on the press or something tracked thru the ink. I'm seriously considering making a damage request from Panini because those streaks bug the H**L out of me! I can't believe Panini designed them that way.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Nice stuff man. I kind of like this set. It's growing on me.