`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2013 Redline, round 2. King me!

2013 Redline, round 2. King me!
Hello all. Got the 2nd box of Redline in Tuesday. I am quickly becoming obsessed with this product.

Bowyer Black/White /99, Bayne Cyan /50, Menard AU /95
Gordon Redline Racers, Newman Intensity and Ambrose RPM
[Image: RedlineBox2_zpsjho2zuhf.jpg]

Danica Pieces of the Action Red /75, Kahne Redline Relics Blue /5 and Newman Redline Relics Gold /10. 2 boxes and 3 sweet Newman memorabilia cards. (and 5 total with a base and the Intensity)
[Image: RedlineBox22_zpspvgyixav.jpg]

And some old guy.....

The King
Career Wins Gold /25
[Image: RedlineBox23_zps548vzkfe.jpg]

Not sure if this stuff is just this loaded or I've hit it lucky. Thinking of another but it'll be awhile probably. Should quit while I'm ahead and before some Pastrana Redline Relics...

Go Avs Go!

RE: 2013 Redline, round 2. King me!
Wow! That was a great box, friend! And congrats on another Newman hit! That Petty is killer though...very nice!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Wow! That was a great box too. I'd suggest quitting while you're ahead and try something else. The 3rd box will probably just tick you off. Just my philosophy on box breaks. Smile
I'd love to have the Kahne and Danica RU'd cards, but I doubt I have anything to trade for them. I really need that Bayne Cyan parallel though!!! I bet you never thought you'd hear that. Wink LMK if we can make a trade for the Bayne card!

(05-14-2015, 12:58 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I really need that Bayne Cyan parallel though!!! I bet you never thought you'd hear that. Wink LMK if we can make a trade for the Bayne card!
I'll take a look this weekend and get back with you. Thanks.
Go Avs Go!

Sick kasey kahne
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(05-14-2015, 01:00 AM)stastny26avs Wrote: I'll take a look this weekend and get back with you. Thanks.
Okay. Just LMK with a PM or a post here. I don't check my trade page here very often anymore.

Sweet "King" awesome hits congrats on that box.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Way solid on that box. Three good Mem cards, I love those Redline Relics with the B/W and color mix. Sweet Petty Auto.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com