IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Standing Giants PC Scan Heavy

RE: Standing Giants PC Scan Heavy
That's HEAVY!!!
You have great material sir!!
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

(05-15-2015, 12:56 AM)jeantoto Wrote: That's HEAVY!!!
You have great material sir!!
Thanks!
(05-15-2015, 12:43 AM)JRMdawg311 Wrote: I was looking forward to seeing your collection and it didn't disappoint! Very nice Giants collection. I especially like your vintage and Bumgarners. I think you're on the right track with a Bonds auto or Posey/Bumgarner chrome auto color. Personally I would go Posey or Bumgarner, both cornerstones in the Giants Dynasty. Truth be told I wasn't as big of a Giants fan in the Bonds era so I'm a little bias.
My current goal is to have at least one solid card (auto) of every Giant. Looks like you could use a little Pence, Pagan or Vogelsong. I really need to track down a Mays or McCovey auto.
Anyways, awesome collection! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks! I have to get another Big Mac auto myself, the sweet spot is the only one I have of him and it is extremely faded unfortunately. I got some Pence RC' s just didn't take pics, not too much stuff of him in Giants uniform I want. There is tons of vintage I want to start pursuing as well.

Impressive PC. There is something for everyone, with vintage, autos, serial # and GU. Thanks for sharing.

A very nice collection. Makes me wonder why I focus on certain players. I should just be snatching all Giants stuff I can find like that. I get so picky at times.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

(05-16-2015, 12:12 AM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: A very nice collection. Makes me wonder why I focus on certain players. I should just be snatching all Giants stuff I can find like that. I get so picky at times.
It's funny you said that cause I only made 100 trades or so and all them didn't involve Giants and I think I'm extremely picky on the Giants I attempt to trade for. There is a few loaded FT on here I'm after but on an inactive account Sad I think I might start making trades just to get different cards I can use for trade bait since I don't do much buying to add to my FT.