`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New stuff to share...

New stuff to share...
Well, I still need plenty of McMurray cards, but the ones I need are starting to get fewer and farther between. So I decided to start a new PC a few months ago...Jamie's teammate Kyle Larson. A good friend on another site happened to be selling off a large portion of his collection including a bunch on nice Larson cards. I couldn't afford everything, but I did pick up 3 very nice autos to kick off the PC.

2013 Press Pass Fanfare Autographs Red #KL Kyle Larson NNS 66/99
[Image: 006_zpsb0nhtqnu.jpg]

2013 Total Memorabilia Rising Stars Autographs Gold #RSAKL Kyle Larson 02/99
[Image: 005_zpsrcpwcnit.jpg]

2015 Press Pass Cup Chase Upper Cuts #UCKL Kyle Larson 1/1
[Image: 007_zpshwu48sb3.jpg]

Also, I just bought this yesterday! I'm very proud of it! Big Grin

2004 Silverado Z71 4x4

[Image: 008_zps89hbpca3.jpg]
[Image: 009_zpsggmqh0zg.jpg]
[Image: 010_zpsbkq1wpuz.jpg]
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: New stuff to share...
Holy *bleep* on that booklet! That's awesome and a nice pair of AU's too. Congrats on acquiring those... and the truck too.
Chevy Power! Smile

Sweet cards! That Target Bullseye patch is amazing! And nice Chevy, I'm a Chevy guy myself. (06 Trailblazer)
Go Avs Go!

I have a 2001 Malibu LS. I didn't plan on getting it, but it is now a 3rd generation car. My Grandfather bought it first. Then my Mom bought it from him when he wasn't allowed to drive anymore (Med's). I bought it from her b/c I needed a car after my old 1986 Mercury Cougar became too much of a problem. The Malibu has been pretty good to me. It's at 172,000+ miles now and still running well. I really want an S-10 Xtreme pick-up and I hate that they stopped making those (well, replaced it w/ the Colorado). My "Dream Car" has ALWAYS been a 1958 Chevy Corvette!
Foot note - As much of a Chevy Man as I am, those Mercury Cougar's were pretty awesome. I had an '89 Cougar LS before the 1986 one. It was a great car. It was called a "Luxury Sport" for many valid reasons. That car was so much fun when I was in my early 20's!!! I just couldn't afford to keep it back then. Too much partying, not enough working. Tongue

Sweet pickup
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Thanks guys! The Larson Target booklet is just amazing! Very happy to have it in the collection.

And thank you for the kind comments on my new truck. I've been sharing the '97 Dakota you can see in the background for the past 4 years...best thing about the Silverado? It's not purple!!! lol! Now if I can just get Hendrick or maybe Ganassi to build me an engine? On second thought...I'd get in waaay too much trouble if I had that much power! The Z71 V8 is probably all I really need, lol.

It's the first Chevy I've owned in about 10 years. I had an old Blazer back when I lived up in Kansas, but it was nothing like this truck! I'm hoping this is the last vehicle I will need to buy for a very long time.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Nice pickups on your new PC Jason!

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Nice stuff man congrats on the additions that is a really sweet booklet.

Man that is a clean truck you picked up there congrats on that also.

Kevin
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]