`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryce Harper ejection. Michael Taylor grand slam.

Bryce Harper ejection. Michael Taylor grand slam.
So I am not a Nationals fan, however, Michael Taylor first career grand slam in a very critical at bat! How can that not excite you!? And Harper, tsk tsk. One of the reasons I do not collect this guy. I cant stand his attitude. Had to go and get ejected. Over a pitch. Not sure which ump it was but he has probably been in the game since Harper was in middle school. Just my opinion.

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!

RE: Bryce Harper ejection. Michael Taylor grand slam.
Not a big Harper fan, but I do respect the talent for sure. This will be his breakout year I'm betting. As far as Taylor goes.. wooohoo! He keeps knocking those around this little investment may pay off.

[Image: JoseAbreu_zps14918dd2.jpg]

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(05-13-2015, 06:18 PM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: Not a big Harper fan, but I do respect the talent for sure. This will be his breakout year I'm betting. As far as Taylor goes.. wooohoo! He keeps knocking those around this little investment may pay off.

[Image: JoseAbreu_zps14918dd2.jpg]
True. Not knocking the talent, however there is no need for a cocky attitude to go with it. Just my opinion. Some guys like the cockyness. Says it adds to the game. Or its part of the game. Not for me. And nice Taylor, yeah id say it would pay off. He hit that ball a mile.

All Angels!!!

It's not cockyness if you can back it up, and he has been doing that pretty well lately.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

You can be ***** and good. Those are the worst! Cause u know they can back it up. Just don't like ***** period.

All Angels!!!